Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I NEED: Mirrored Shades

It can literally be something as simple as this. Despite my love for basically any sunglass I try on (south of the border adventures revealed some very daring turquoise plastic shades), I really do rely on my good ol' Ray Bans. And it would seem everyone else in American does too. But I think I'm ready to spice my look up at least a bit, even if I can't seem to part with my fave pair (they just seem to fit my face perfectly!). So looking at this picture and I've got a brills idea. Even though I wasn't in Paris at Fashion Week, I can grab a style cue and start my search for some metallic lenses like this. Somewhere somehow I'll figure out how to do a switcheroo for some uber cool mirrored lenses that will update my fave pair and give me something no one else has. Stay tuned for before and after pics!


(photo: courtesy of Garance Dore)

No comments:

Post a Comment