Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Hunt for a Maxi: Solved

I've been feverishly searching for the perfect maxi skirt. And considering my criteria, I've been coming up empty handed. I'm thinking a solid color, maybe I'll go crazy and get a metallic, and would love a straight fit or maybe a pleated silk. What I knew I didn't want was print. But boy was I wrong. Looking at this picture and this may be exactly what I never knew I always did want! The print looks just so perfect paired with a chunky sweater as Spring weather can be unpredictable and I'm thinking will look equally chic with my beloved white james perse tee tucked in with maybe a skinny belt wrapped around twice. My most favorite thing is discovering everything you never knew you always wanted and this couldn't be a better example.


(photo: courtesy of Mr. Newton)

No comments:

Post a Comment