Monday, March 7, 2011

From the Runway: Some Fringe Ideas

Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm guessing you've heard of Isabel Marant. Or at least you've got a faint idea of her cool French boho chic look that everyone dies for. Well fast forward to another fashion shows that clearly proves that she's awesome--and here to stay. Now I'm not saying to go buy yourself some fringe because models walked down the runway in boots with long fringe. But, how about you take the idea of fringe and apply it somewhere and somehow to your look...if it works. I don't think I could do the over-the-knee boot thing, but maybe some fringe added to a certain old handbag could work. Or maybe even just some extra pieces of fabric added to the end of a favorite scarf. I can make it work for me and you too can get ideas straight off the runway months before everyone else.

(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment