Monday, February 7, 2011

What to Wear in NYC

For some reason I always get the same question: Would you move back to NYC? And my answer usually is, if I got an amazing amazing job at Teen Vogue, then yes. Looking at this pic of their fashion news director Jane Keltner De Valle and I know why I'm a total teen at heart. She's all decked out for Fashion Week (which starts in just 1 day!!!) and she's wearing winter white at its best. Some major booties with socks worn with a shin-grazing skirt and a belted trench are all prep and perfection. It has just the right amount of edge (those socks!) and pieces that you could wear just about anywhere. Not to mention that she blends high and low perfectly (that skirt is from the Madewell Alexa Chung collection). Making Teen Vogue even dreamier than ever!

(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment