Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A New Blazer, A New Staple

I have become one with my blazers. I had this insane Rag & Bone one, complete with a pocket square (made for great convo), that was left in a NYC cabbie one fateful winter night. Left to replace it, I settled on another Rag & Bone number that consistently comes out to play. The fit is perfect and let's face it, a black shrunken blazer goes with just about everything. But with the weather warming (in LA at least), I'm already kinda stressing about what's going to replace it for spring/summer. And voila, my Parisian crush Vanessa Bruno saves the day. This coral confection is parfait as they say with a shrunken fit that would add some much-needed color and sweet style to my look. There's really nothing not to love.




(photo: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment