Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ideas from the Oscars

As of right now I'm going to go with two unconventional Oscar best dressed picks: Amy Adams in L'Wren Scott and Scarlett Johannson in Dolce & Gabbana. I think what I like most about the two of them is the story they're both telling in their high-necked designs. It's not necessarily what you would think of for red carpet sexy or a night out, but its demure in the best possible way. I think it's better than retro and could just be a really flattering new trend. Despite what you may think it's actually perfect for wearing a necklace and it really flattering on anyone. I like that it's unexpected, especially for a young woman who's prob more likely to show some skin. Lovin' the look.

(photo: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment