Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Florence and Fashion

So when I tell you I've been looking for fashion inspiration everywhere, I am not kidding. When not listening to Cosmic Love by Florence & the Machine on repeat (disclaimer: I have a thing for depressing music), I am thinking of ways that I can look half as cool as Florence always does. I don't have the red haired thing going for me, but I love how she wears these uber-dramatic floor length dresses. I'm not quite ready to go turtleneck maxi dress like she does, but maybe I'll just start with a long, floor-length skirt or sleeveless dress and work my way up from there. I'd make it my own with a loosely wrapped scarf, maybe a blazer if I was feeling crazy. Now back to dreaming clothes while I listen on repeat.

(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment