Sunday, February 6, 2011

FIRST LOOK: Zara for Spring

Doesn't it seem like just about everything lately is about H&M. That's why I got so excited when I spied these new pics of Zara's latest designs for Spring. They look anything but budget and the high-fashion spread makes me think that these lower-priced clothes are more high-end than we may expect. They're full of the simple shapes and versatile colors that have been popular lately, which means we may have to add some fun pattern accents here and there, but what I'm seeing looks like it can be nice bones for a spring/summer wardrobe. Plus, the bonus with Zara is most of it is super work-appropriate. Looks like Spring cleaning couldn't come soon enough for some much-needed merch.


(photo: courtesy of My Face Hunter)

No comments:

Post a Comment