Tuesday, February 15, 2011

COLLAB ALERT: The Row Hearts TOMS Shoes

Yes, it's true, I have this weird obsession with anything Olsen twins. I have their coffee table book, love the clothes they design for their various labels, and after all, I'm a valley girl just like them! So when I found out that they're doing a limited-time designer collaboration with my beloved TOMS shoes, I got all giddy. I wear my TOMS shoes pretty regularly and though they're not my most fashionable pair, they do good, and they feel like you're walking on clouds (I swear). So hearing that my fave comfortable shoes may just get a designer update, I couldn't be happier--or more excited. Staying tuned for release dates, et. al, but this may just be the start of something special.

(photo: courtesy of WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment