Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter to Spring

If you're anything like me you're starting to get a little frustrated right about now. Winter is still very much here but once you wade past the sales, it's Spring clothes that are on the rack. I know when I buy something I like to wear it pretty much immediately, so how do I wear what I buy while still being seasonably appropriate. These open-toe oxfords are a nice look for Spring, but wading through NYC with bare toes may be a bit much. Chunky wool tights will do the trick every time. Cute paisley shorts I saw in  window just today would work with the same tights. Cute warm weather-ready dresses would look adorable as the bottom layer of an otherwise bundled-up look. See where I'm going here? Just because people say it's for spring doesn't mean you can't figure out ways to wear it now.

(photo: courtesy of Madewell)

No comments:

Post a Comment