Monday, January 31, 2011

SPOTTED: DVF Goes Home

We all love DVF. She's captured just about everyone's hearts and managed to find fans in every generation thanks to her still classic style. SO, it only makes sense that she take that branding to the next level with a home line (hey, even Teen Vogue now has their own bedding). I love her kind of quirky aesthetic so loving even more her mismatch patterns and prints. One look at my apartment and you know I've come a long way from my "masculine" first apartment (my mom's phrase, not mine), and loving shots of pink, a little paisley, and my beloved ghost chairs for "effect." The good news? DVF and I clearly have the exact same taste. Counting the minutes until the line hits stores. Stay tuned for more deets.

(photo: courtesy of Fashionologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment