Sunday, January 2, 2011

Heady for Halston

Catching up on some of my magazine reading over the weekend and I remembered why I always get annoyed by my favorite glossies. This month's Elle is one big ad for Sarah Jessica Parker's line Halston Heritage. And yes, you read that right. She is actually now president of the company. Flipping through furiously I was going through the motions until I realized that the stuff wasn't half bad and I didn't mind that it had a super reasonable price point. I'm pretty sure that I won't look like SJP in some of the silhouettes, but that doesn't mean there aren't some in there that can't work for me. I am particularly into this pleated jersey skirt that would dress anything up and look daytime appropriate with my studded oxfords and a plain white tee. Delightfully surprised that this line is super versatile enough to suit my needs and may just actually be approachable.

(photo: Courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment