Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Head Case

If you're obsessed with looking at runway shots like I am, you know that right now designers are presenting their pre-fall collections. I know, it's a lot to keep track of. One of the things that a lot of designers are showing are scarves worn as wraps, turbans, etc. I am little scared of the idea and feel like I might not be able to pull it off, but that doesn't mean I can't try in the privacy of my own home, right? This cute DIY was performed by a total fashionista (she works for Bergdorfs, no less) and shows how you can take one that's lying around or a new silky number and fix it just so. No matter how you tie it on, it's sure to be something you'll be seeing more of. Are you up for it? 

(photo: courtesy of Bergdorfs)

No comments:

Post a Comment