Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bow-Tied

Unless you've been living under a rock--or don't care at all what MObama wears--you've prob heard of Jason Wu. And if you've done any investigating, you've prob realized that his prices are a bit outside of your budget. But I just discovered something cool that may make Mr. Wu within reach after all. He's teamed up with my fave jewelry designer Alexis Bittar (my obsession is bordering Fenton Fallon territory), and created this amazing bow cuffs for Wu's fashion show. I think they add a wonderfully ironic twist to any outfit and are sure to be a conversation starter. Do I really have to explain how great it'd look piled high with all of your other bracelets? Plus, stacking one on will bring us all just one step closer to this amazing designer--one small accessory at a time.

(photo: courtesy of Cool Spotters)

No comments:

Post a Comment