Monday, December 6, 2010

SPOTTED: More Rag & Bone

Ask anyone who knows me, I love me some rag & bone. It's totally menswear inspired (the designers are beyond dreamy) and they seem to have something easy season that makes it onto my wish list. Not only that but every time I clean out my closet I always end up keeping my Rag & Bone pieces (they may be more expensive but they're really that good and last just that long). So, spying their pre-fall collection online and I got excited. This first look at what we'll be wearing nearly a year from now (I know, kind of dramatic, but kind of cool at the same time), made be uber excited at what these total talents have in store. They've picked up some white and matched it wtih their usual go-to wools and tweeds. I think it's something you wouldn't expect, but I think that's what also makes it cool. What it means to me? Well, I am starting to get some ideas....Maybe instead of all those predictable sequins for the holidays I'll pair a white or off white dress or skirt with the tweeds and wools that I'm already wearing. It's unexpected so I'm pretty sure no one else will be wearing it, but it looks pretty fresh and let's me stand out from the crowd. Well played, boys. You totally get me! You really get me! 


(photo: courtesy of Rag & Bone)

No comments:

Post a Comment