Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Dream Outfit

There is just so much about this picture that i love, so let me count the ways. First, and I know this is silly, but I love the way that she wears her bangs. Considering I've never been able to pull them off, I have instant envy. Second? She's wearing sweats! Some may call them harem pants, but they're really just a designer-y version of sweats in a very fashionable camel color that lets her wear them without apologies. I love how she offsets how casual the pants could be with a pair of killer heels. It instantly dresses them up and takes them to a place you wouldn't necessarily expect. She totally executes the monochromatic look by pairing her camel pants with a top in a different shade of beige. Not boring, instead totally chic. And that cape? My GAWD. So glam. I obviously love the way she's covered up (I've become so predictable), but still looks totally classic and stylish. She may be Italiana but expect me to try and rock that look in the states sometime soon.


(photo: courtesy of The Sartorialist)

No comments:

Post a Comment