Wednesday, December 15, 2010

J. Crew does Jewels AGAIN

I am still getting a ton of use out of my Fenton Fallon for J. Crew chunky necklace that I must say still gets me compliments AND I'd argue is still a worthwhile trend. But, J. Crew is keeping things interesting with yet another cool jewelry collab. Now we all know how I feel about J. Crew (and I know how Amanda feels, too), so I'm just going to come out and say it, I am pretty sure they can do no wrong. Instead of the chunky, tangled chains that I already own (and that snag every shirt I own), these delicate jewels are the brainchild of Lulu Frost designer Lisa Salzer. They're glittery and glamorous and give you the decadence of diamonds for less. Sure they'll look gorge with an LBD, but even better? Paired with some cargos and a striped shirt (even flats) for the contrast of fancy pants meets cool and casual. 


(photo: courtesy of Stylist)

No comments:

Post a Comment