Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift Idea: Homemade Perfume Displays

If you're anything like me, you're in a mad dash trying to find something perfect for those on your list. I've managed to get holiday cards out to all my biz contacts, but finding the perfect little treat can be a daunting task. That was, of course, until Judy Aldridge, the inventive mind behind Atlantis Home, gave me an awesome idea that I may just have to steal (or borrow, fine). She hurried herself over to Z Gallery and got some gorge crystal canisters. Now I don't know if you've been to the Z, but it lets me indulge all my interior design needs for literally a fraction of the cost. That brocade antique mirror that I'm lusting after? They've got a copy that looks just as good for a whole lot less. Anyway, she picked up some beautiful, display-worth bottles and filled them up with her favorite parfums and fragrances. Whether it's a house blend or your favorite signature scent, I think it makes a great gift that's nicely personalized for the holidays. Also, I would LOVE to put these on my dresser. Pair a couple of ones in different sizes with all of my favorite perfumes and I'd be SO happy. Thank you, Judy, your inventiveness never ceases to amaze--or inspire--me!


(photo: courtesy of Atlantis Home)

No comments:

Post a Comment