Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spring's Hottest Sandals...NOW

Now I don't exactly have a warm weather vacay planned for this year. But that doesn't mean I can't dream about what I WOULD wear should a destination retreat miraculously appear on my calendar. The white jeans would definitely come off their hangar and I'm pretty sure I would do everything in my power to track down these amazing shoes that were a result of cool prints brand SUNO joining forces with Loeffler Randall. Now even though I complain about how expensive Loeffler's shoes have become (no joke), they do make a nice shoe that lasts years. So let's just say for the sake of argument such shoes would be an investment. The prints make them the perfect addition to that colorful maxi dress that I'd wear to the beach and beyond. The wedges are pretty extreme and the flats look like you could wear them just about anywhere and everywhere. A girl can dream, can't she? And if you're not into dreaming, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find some pretty similar versions from the Nine West's and Steve Maddens of the world shortly.

(photo: courtesy of Nitrolicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment