Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I found the PERFECT oxfords!

A cute pair of oxfords have been on my wish list for a while. But when I browse the category on any site I get the sinking feeling that they all look exactly the same. J. Crew has a cute pair but they're kind of expensive for what they are. I am afraid a pair from Steve Madden will fall apart after one wear (I am not that kind to my shoes), and the ones from Frye (which definitely caught my eye) seem a bit too bulky. I want something different and unusual that will set my style apart and be a cool pair of shoes that people look at and think "Wow!" Too much to ask? Never! I stumbled upon these studded versions and I happen to think they're adorable. They're better than just the basic black and the grommet studs add a bit of edge, that, let's face it, I don't have. They'll look beyond perfect with dresses and skirts and some great black opaque tights. Come spring, I'll be wearing them with some cropped or ankle length jeans to make sure everyone gets a look of my adorable shoes. Case closed and problem solved. I found my way to the perfect pair of oxfords!


(photo: courtesy of Zoe)

No comments:

Post a Comment