Sunday, November 14, 2010

FIRST LOOK: Madewell for Spring

Oh hey! Scouring the internet and I managed to find a first-look at the new Spring collection for Madewell. And I mean real first look, straight from camera phone photos that some editors took while previewing the collection. Can you say major? After first learning about Madewell I realized quickly that it was genius. Owned by J. Crew, I like to think of it as the Crew's uber cute and stylish little sister. I LOVE their colorful scarves but my favorite part about Madewell is the way they layer. I don't even have to look beyond their window displays to start getting ideas. Pairing textures and colors in the freshest way, Madewell always looks fresh to me and it looks like they keep on going. Alexa Chung's collection for Madewell may be sold out but some of this stuff looks just as cute. May just be good enough to get me to a mall. Time will tell!

(photo: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment