Monday, October 4, 2010

You Know You Love Me

So while everyone else seems to have gone back to school (or just stayed at work), Serena, Blair and the gang seem to have taken a sojourn to my fair city. That's right, they've descended on Paris. Now while I gave up Gossip Girl a few seasons back (it just got too ridiculous with the Dan and Vanessa storyline--and Jenny, my god, Jenny!), I have to admit that I set my DVR for this season knowing I'd want to see my city back in action. On the sched for Paris? Insane clothes and designer labels that we all dream of (well, at least I do). Chanel--and lots of it--make it easy eye candy and while the story lines still hover around ridiculous, I'd like to think of the show's fashion as sort of a Sex and the City for the aughts. Move over Carrie B., there may just be some sartorial inspiration to be had yet. And from the CW no less. Xoxo, Gossip Girl


(photo: courtesy of NYmag.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment