Monday, October 25, 2010

Tie one on

I've always had a thing for Hermes scarves. I don't exactly own one, but when I see some of the older ladies at Neimans wearing one, I always have a bit of envy. They're just so classic and even my friend Rachel framed hers and hung it over her sofa. Tres chic. So even if I'm not quite ready to tie one around my neck the conventional way, there are alternatives that let you wear them in style. (And hint, any silk scarf will do, I'm just dreaming about one from Hermes). First, this cool new blog shows how girls just like us wear theirs, which will give you some cool new cues in about 2 seconds flat. Frankly, nothing has ever looked better--or cooler. Then there's that lovely DIY'er, Erica Domesek (remember I crushed her new book P.S. I Made This?). Well, she was guest blogging for Lucky this week and she came up with a totally wearable necklace out of her scarf, which means that literally anyone can wear it. I'm right on top of that, Rose...


(photo: courtesy of Lucky Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment