Thursday, October 21, 2010

Site I Love: Quail

Just because I'm on a self-imposed shopping hiatus doesn't mean I'm not allowed to look. Right? So I'm still going to do my fair share of virtual window shopping (and dreaming), and try and get ideas from all my fave sites about ways I can wear what I already own in new and different ways. It's hard to resist but I did come across a new awesome site, Quail Shop, that is giving me some amazing ideas. I'm feeling the sweet feminine blouses that will make me forget that winter is coming on strong in all its doom and gloom. And there are even some pieces on there so cute they may just require a trip to the trusty old tailor for some reworking. I'm bookmarking this bad boy for when the hiatus ends, but in the mean time....let's keep on browsing. There's no harm in looking...


(photo: courtesy of Quail Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment