Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A New Treat

I know, I know. Just when you thought it was safe to go from Ballet Slippers to Bordeaux, there's a new kid in town. And typical of Chanel nail polishes, mania ensues (even though they're not set to hit store shelves--or Ebay--until December 1). This time, for resort, Big Boss Karl has come up with a beautiful shade that is nothing short of a breath of fresh air. It looks like the water in the caribbean with a subtle sparkle and I am sure that if I painted it on my nails (or toes) I'd be staring non stop. It's a bit more of a pick-me-up than fall's deep greys and their bestselling khaki collection and it just brings a smile to my face. Certainly a conversation starter if nothing else. Get ready for some fierce competition when the polish hits stores just in time for your winter vacay.
(photo: courtesy of Lacquerized)

No comments:

Post a Comment