Sunday, October 3, 2010

A New Classic

As I've said before, I hate the idea of the rigid classics that everyone "must" have in their closet. Instead of keeping an LBD (little black dress) on stand-by, mine is little, navy, and just about perfect. Catch my drift? So when I saw this unusually hued leather jacket, I thought that this was the perfect alternative to the black leather jacket that just about everyone has. Sure if goes with everything, but when everyone else is wearing nearly the identical thing, it's no longer that interesting. This rich hunter green really pops for fall and winter and looks surprisingly good with both brown and black. It's a great way to stand apart from the crowd and set your style apart--which is the point of this after all, isn't it?


(photo: courtesy of Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment