Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Look I Love: Banana Republic

I went through a total Banana Republic phase. I think it started with my first college internship when I realized I could get pretty cute clothes for pretty reasonable prices. Then I discovered their jewelry and I was sold. But I have to admit that I haven't been in a Banana Republic in years. Frankly, it's become more like Ann Taylor to me and Gap's been busy stealing my heart. But of course, I see something pretty and I stop in my tracks. Banana just presented their collection for Spring and I think they may be trying to quietly lure me back in. They're way better at whimsy than J. Crew and I think these soft floral maxis might be the perfect pairing to my shrunken military jacket and olive colored wedges. It's not too over-the-top boho and it mixes in some of my already favorite elements to make it look, well more "me." I don't think I have to go on but have a look and you'll be planning your next trip to the Republic soon, too.


(photo: courtesy of Fashionologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment