Sunday, October 10, 2010

For the Coffee Table

As I sit here typing, staring at my book shelf, I am beginning to notice that my habit of buying "Style" books has gotten a bit out of hand. It all started with the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen book "Influence" (which still gets comments every time someone sees it) and was most recently forwarded by Nylon's new book about street style. If it's about style, I tell myself it's fair game, and part of my growing collection. A collector's item? In my mind (and in my apartment), the answer is always yes. This one has a bit more edge than The Sartorialist. Think hipsters in Los Feliz vs. chic fashionistas in Bev Hills.  Since I am always looking for a new source of inspiration, even if it's a bit out of my comfort zone, count me in. Another great read, inspiring photos, and plenty of eye candy that will help me rethink the way I dress.


(photo: courtesy of Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment