Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blame it on the Rain

You may think that rainy days in L.A. are rare, but lately it's been all about that annoying light mist that seems to ruin a good hair day. Though I've never been a hat type of person, it's days like today that make me wish I had them in my closet. I don't think the baseball caps I wore in college will really do the trick and I'll probably look like an idiot in a newsboy cap. I bought something that resembled a fedora to wear on a trip to Europe a few years back and all I could remember thinking when I caught my reflection was how much I looked like Carmen San Diego. Instead of a structured number, I may be in the market for one of those oversized beanies. They're definitely more fashion than function but I think this weather calls for something. There a few options out there and I know, when it comes to hats, one size does not fit all. So my work is cut out for me. Have to find something that suits me (and my huge head)...


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Look so beautiful the had suits you very much and i think its the best combination..

    ReplyDelete