Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Best T-Shirt

Just like my skinny jeans, I've become somewhat of a slave to my collection of white t-shirts. And looking at my closet, I seem to have them all. There's the draped Kain Label that doesn't wear as well as I'd like (not to mention snags every time on my armful of bracelets), the perfectly fit James Perse that gets nagging little holes around the bottom (apparently I'm not the only one with that problem), the wallet-friendly American Apparels (that don't seem to fit exactly the way I'd like), and the Nation LTDs that are beyond awesome, but not entirely work appropriate. I'm looking for something that I can wear to work, launders well (aka, doesn't require me to wield my iron), and lasts for seasons. Because frankly, why shouldn't it? Apparently Joie has a new line of soft cottons (thanks Andrea for the tip), and I've actually gotten a cute (if not a bit clingy) heather grey tee from The Gap. So comment and tell me what your favorites are. Perhaps this is a lifelong journey or I just haven't stumbled upon the holy grail yet. So the hunt continues.


(photo: courtesy of Bloomingdales)

1 comment:

  1. I have one from the Gap that I like but not sure they make it anymore. I need good white tees too so please let us know when you find a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete