Thursday, September 16, 2010

Winter Florals

If any of you reading this are die-hard fashion fans you'll know this pic is old, but forgive me for a sec while I try and make a point. I used to hate florals. I thought they were only appropriate in spring and summer and even then it was a stretch for me. But seeing florals paired with dark, thick knits on runways and editors and everywhere else, I realized that maybe, when it came to florals, I was all wrong. I guess part of it is that I'm not quite ready to retire some cute floral dresses I have from summer, and so I'll be pairing them with those thick Falke tights I've blogged about, an oversized cardigan, and cinch it all with a great brown belt. With a bit of floral peeking out, it'll be an unexpected touch that only I'll have. Reconsidering the ordinary, I may just have stumbled upon something great.

(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment