Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What To Wear: Date Night

For all you inquiring minds out there, the series continues. Today we discuss what to wear on a date. Now, I can argue that there are a million and one factors that go into what to wear on a date. Like a) his height. That's why I am going to say that the shoes can either be cute, moderate heels or flats. They're interchangeable. As much as I love my blazer, it may be too business for a date. Go for something unfussy, subtly sexy without showing a ton of skin. And most important: something you feel amazing in. My go-to is this great top by Parker. It covers up just the right amount (aka, a lot), but it still has a cinched waist and feminine silhouette that shows my girlish figure. Plus, it looks great with my wear-everywhere skinny jeans AND will even look good when I make the eventual switch over to high-waisted bell bottoms. As I said the shoes can be up to you, depending on how you feel--and whether you want to look up or down at your date. Use the shirt as a great building block, and add your own style from there.


(Photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment