Sunday, September 12, 2010

Street Style Photo of the Day

One of my absolute favorite things about Fashion Week (which btw, is right now!!!) is seeing all of the street style photos that come out of it. Some of the most stylish editors strut their stuff through New York and we get to see their clothes--and most importantly take some style cues from the cool clothes they're wearing. Confession: I don't put stuff together all that well, so I look at these photos to get some great ideas. This photo of Shopbop's Style Director (no wonder I like it) has a '70s vibe. The high-waisted light-wash jeans are a dream and look like they're paired with my oh-so-fave Equipment blouse. The touches of brown leather and the stacked bracelets...utterly perfect. And that hat! Though I could prob never pull it off, I think it looks amazing on her. Makes me want to reconsider those skinny jeans that I've been wearing and try a pair like these. Well done, lady!


(photo: courtesy of Mr. Newton)

No comments:

Post a Comment