Monday, September 13, 2010

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

So this post may be slightly biased because this pic is of my close friend Marina, but doesn't she look amazing? She's always been one of my style gurus and this pic I think shows exactly why. Her merino wool pants are comfortable like sweats but come across as tailored when paired with her structured bag. Her knit sweater looks like a wardrobe staple--comfortable, warm, and goes with anything. As for those leopard heels? They obviously look great. You might think that the different shades of grey, navy and leopard would clash, but thrown together, this easy outfit looks perfect. She makes great style look so effortless. Sigh! Marina reminds me once again that she could teach me a thing or two...


(photo: courtesy of StreetFSN)

No comments:

Post a Comment