Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Petit Bateau'ing

Remember the days when any one of your friends who went to France came back with a pile of Petit Bateau shirts and each one was the equivalent of like $10? Oh the good ole days. So while they're still pretty reasonable in France, we can now scour their stateside stores for their soft cottons. But as I've gotten older I realize that the t-shirts that I used to wear are a bit too clingy for my tastes of today and I want another way to keep the brand in my life. Stopping into their new Beverly Hills location, I realized their plain white crewneck tees may be a thing of the past, but their bateau striped tees are the real deal (I know, I need to stop). Looser fits, and a range of stripe colors means that I can continue to nurse my addiction. The most surprising? Their sleepwear and camisole and boyshort sets are adorable. They're super soft, cute, and a nice antidote to my tank top and sweats bedtime attire. Glad to have found them once again and rediscovered a dear old ami along the way.



(photo: courtesy of Petit Bateau)

No comments:

Post a Comment