Monday, September 27, 2010

No Really, I Made This

So I know I mentioned this before, but once again (and for all you new readers out there), you really need to pick up the new book, P.S. I Made This. I just got the book in the mail and I'm mildly obsessed. First of all, it's adorable. It takes everyday fashions that we know and love and figures out ways to make them yourself. Reminds me of my lanyarding days and that awesome birthday party where we puffy painted Keds. But for real, this book shows how an average girl can do something pretty damn cool, which just happens to be the point of this here blog. Want a bib necklace? No prob, she can make it. Tuxedo pants in a flash? She can find everything you need to whip up your very own pair. She's cute, witty, and just a little more practical that I can ever dream of being. Here's to having another girl who's just like me...just a little bit craftier. 


(photo: courtesy of P.S. I Made This)

No comments:

Post a Comment