Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day to Night

When it comes to my day to night schedule, I'm usually looking for clothes that will multi-task. Because I so often end up changing in my car (sad, I know), or throwing something on at the last minute, I need pieces that work (the less dry cleaning, the better) and look good whether I'm hitting the pavement during the day or dazzling designers at night. So it's probably no surprise that I have a weakness for 2-in-1 designs. I could stash this reversible cardigan in my car and wear it two nights in a row without anyone being the wiser. Seems like the perfect solution for days when I need a quick fix, or just can't decide whether black or camel goes best with my outfit. Love finding things that work with me, and interpreting the season's grandfather cardigan trend in the best possible way.



(photo: courtesy of LaGarconne)

No comments:

Post a Comment