Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In the Nude

Ever since I read that Equipment, the brand of button-downs made famous in the '80s, was relaunching, I've been on the hunt for the perfect version for myself. Their matte silk design is dreamy, and has an easy fit that looks great with all of the skinny jeans I've managed to amass. Ever since I started admiring the line, I've noticed just how great--and grown-up--a tailored-yet-relaxed blouse like that can be. This street style photo shows a young woman who gets it just right. The shirt may be buttoned up but the sheer, nearly nude fabric makes sure it's still quite feminine. Paired with classic trousers, it makes for a great work look, and with billowy sleeves or a deep neckline, you can make even the most masculine silhouette look subtly sexy. 

(photo: courtesy of alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment