Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Going Green

This summer has been all about army green for me. I've picked up a pair of cute, rolled, slouchy trousers, a great army jacket with a fitted, drawstring waist, and I may be about to add yet another army piece to the collection. I was once told that if you find something that fits, you should buy it in every color. I used to think it was insane but as I've gotten older I realize how true it actually is. I literally live in my skinny J Brands. I wear them constantly. So why not get another pair to mix things up for fall? (The best news is they're readily available at the J Brand outlet. Yes, you heard me right. Outlet. Look it up!). A nice, rich army green goes with all the black I already own, pairs well with my butterscotch colored bag, and will look pretty damn good with heels, too. It's a quick fix, and though I might just be reaching my army breaking point, I think it's something that may just fit the bill.


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment