Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cool Kicks

I'm willing to bet that either you or someone you know owns a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors. I am probably on my tenth pair and always manage to find an excuse to wear them. I used to do black, but now I'm pretty comfortable with the crisp, clean-ness of my off-white low-tops. I just laid eyes on these Missoni sneaks and I am thinking about trying them out. I'm not quite sure if I can pull them off, but I think every girl/woman of a certain age dreams of owning some piece of Missoni. These Converse, specially designed by Missoni, are a bit more affordable than the luxe Italian knits, but they have that fun pizzazz factor (can't believe I actually just used that word). I actually think they'd look cool with some thick tights and would even wear them with other patterns or graphics just for effect. They're a bit 3-D but that's what makes them so cool. Just a thought, they could make for an original look.

(photo: courtesy of Refinery29.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment