Thursday, August 19, 2010

Color Wheel

If you read any fashion magazine for fall, it will tell you that camel is the color of the season. But no matter what I read, I'm still imagining my look for fall focusing on black. I can add in shades of grey, but when I stick with black, it's just so much easier to put a look together. When I saw this image, I was intrigued by the mustard color of her skirt. Mixed with my very black wardrobe it could look pretty cool, and hey, even Alexander Wang made some of his bucket bags in the color this season. I'm not quite sure how it will look on me though, so I'll start out small, maybe with a deep mustard blouse or accessory. Let's see how it goes, but I could just be onto something here.


(photo: courtesy of vanessajackman.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment